Intensity of the state accessed
• Access state fully and intensely.
• Associate into the state.
• Seeing what you are seeing.
• Hearing what you are hearing.
• Feeling what you are feeling.
Purity of the state
• One specific set of feelings or emotional state.
Timing of the Trigger
• Start the trigger just before you reach the peak of the experience.
• Pair the trigger with the response as it peaks. “Hold” it for about 5-10 seconds.
Use a Separator State
• Once the response peaks, distract yourself to a neutral state.
• The neutral state isolates the pairing between the peak experience and he trigger from other random experiences and associations.
• This keeps the association unique.
Use a Unique Trigger
• A distinct visual, auditory or kinesthetic trigger. Accurate Duplication of the Trigger
• The best response will occur when you reproduce the trigger exactly as you set it up
• Match the visual, auditory and kinesthetic parts of the trigger exactly.